Friday, May 1, 2009

Earth Day Fair

[Photo of cat face decoration on hen pen has nothing to do with Earth Day, just thought you should see it] Goldilocks and Hildegarde were the belles of the ball at the Earth Day celebration at Cornerstone Art Center on the Colorado College campus. Hildegarde: The crowd really loved me. The photographers were pushing and shoving to get close shots. Did they take one of you, Goldilocks? Goldilocks: Sure they did. How could they resist my golden feathers? Everyone knew exactly who I was. They saw our nametags and all knew which I was. Hildegarde: Oh, Goldie dear, of course they did. (cough, cough) Goldilocks: The kids always chose me as their favorite. Hildegarde: Oh really? It was the adults who chose me. They recognized my incredibly subtle coloring and feather arrangement. Goldilocks: I wouldn’t be so sure they were choosing you for your feathers. I heard them talking about KFC.

No comments: