Thursday, September 6, 2007

Our first egg

Queen B would be disappointed to see this unprofessional photo of her first egg. I assured her there was value in publication. This egg was laid on Monday, September 4, 2007, notable for three events, United States Labor Day, Janmastami - Krishna's Birthday, and Queen B's first egg. There are now 2 more eggs, all compliments of the Queen. Apparently she works a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule. Will she take the weekend off? Can she control these things? Stay tuned for more high adventures in Eggs-in-the eglu-land. Getting up each morning is now chock full of excitement. You have heard it suggested 'Get a life!'...well, I did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have a busy fun life! I've hardly talked to you for months! nice photo too.

DeAnne said...

Yes, I'm having a ball with the chickie girls. Since I have expanded their pen they are no longer as safe so I sit outside with them alot. Thanks for checking in.