Friday, May 4, 2007

The neighbor's fence is almost complete

Jake,that huge Great Dane next door will soon have his own private backyard. His family has built a very nice seven foot wood fence to keep him. I told them about the chickens several weeks ago and mentioned that the chicks would be out in the run in late May. It looks like the fence will be complete soon. They are planning to paint it to match their house. The house is a lovely pastel that combines cream and creamed celery with a delicate influence of light gray. This description does not do it justice. Maybe I can find out what the paint color is called. Jake’s owner’s mother is a famous artist with studios at Cottonwood Art Academy in Colorado Springs. She chose the color so you can be sure it will be exquisite and unique. Painted fence picture will post as soon as the painting is complete.

4 comments:

MichelleVan said...

Oh who is the mom? Please do tell!

picklesandroses.blogspot.com said...

Suddenly my cedarfence seems very dull.

DeAnne said...

Ok, art fans, the famous artist who chose the fabulous colors for my neighbor's house and fence is Marya Zvonivich. I wonder if my neigbor, Tomi (Marya's daughter) can get her mom to paint a mural on the fence...on my side of course!

Unknown said...

But..but...you still haven't told us the color!!!