Saturday, April 21, 2007

Day following eglu arrival

Day following eglu arrival

Called shipper. It appears I have everything. I named off all the run pieces. OK, he asked if the sunshade and sack of green plastic clips were in eglu. They were. So it appears nothing was lost.

I’m still trying Omlet’s phone but it is busy, busy, busy. It was before 8am when I ordered my eglu from Johannes. I think their phone is busy all day long.

Called the shipper. Paul Stephenson, the shipper said they had shipped about 100 eglus. Freezing weather had their power down in Iowa for a week and Omlet was scrambling (ha!) to stock a show in Florida introducing eglus into the US. He said everyone worked extra hard and they made it happen.

Nice guy, Paul Stephenson of Ritchie Industries in Conrad, Iowa. He wasn’t exactly sure what was supposed to ship in a run box and offered to go out to his shipping area to see what was in the boxes his company was shipping. Nice guy. I didn’t have him do that because run pegs have to be ordered separately so they aren’t automatically sent with a run.

Emailed Omlet and got a response over the weekend from Clare. ‘So sorry your run box was damaged. I can assure you no pegs were in that box. They are shipped separately from the UK.’

No comments: